Full course description
Welcome to the University of Utah's Onboarding for New PIs! This course is designed for researchers who are either new to the University of Utah, or who are submitting proposals for external funding for the first time.
In this course, we will introduce you to:
- Available resources to help you prepare and submit proposals.
- The administrative process for preparing and submitting proposals, from start to finish.
By the end of this course, you should be able to
- navigate the resources available for finding sources of funding,
- preparing proposal documents and narratives, and
- submitting proposals to external sponsors.